We will work with you to help you plan events and brainstorm ideas which will meet your business goals and corporate social responsibility needs from volunteering to bake sales to coast to coast bike rides. Come and chat to us.
How you can get your business involved
- Select the N&N Hospitals Charity or one of our appeals as your company’s “Charity of the Year”, setting a company fundraising target for everyone to reach together, giving you a shared goal to work towards.
- Include details about the charity in newsletters and communications with your customers, clients and staff, helping to spread the word and to raise vital funds.
- Donate a prize for a raffle or auction and help sell tickets to your employees and customers.
- Host our collection tins, banners and promotional materials at your offices and shops.
- Involve your staff and customers in fundraising activities and events at your office – supporting your company’s teambuilding and business networking skills while also helping a cause that really benefits all of your stakeholders. From race nights to beauty makeovers, colourful dress days to Apprentice-style challenges and wine tasting evenings, there are plenty of fun and engaging ways to raise money and involve your teams.
- Take part in specially organised events nationwide (skydives, rope descents, marathons, bike rides, treks and more).
- Initiate a Payroll Giving scheme, giving your staff an easy way to donate